Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mommy's birthday!

I won't say her age on here, but let's just say she doesn't LOOK her age.

She is the best mom/gramma ever. I adore her and everything she does. Phoebe adores her equally.

I am so very blessed to have a mom who is a strong, passionate, caring, loving individual.

I know I am a kind, loving mom because of her.

I know I am always supported by her in the decisions I make. She loves her kids for who they are. She always wanted us to do whatever we were passionate about and would always emphasize that if we didn't do something we loved, it wouldn't work.

She gives me more inspiration than she knows.

We love you so much mom! Xoxo!


So for her birthday Phoebe, my grandparents, my little brother, my mom and I all went out to lunch, then we split off to go buy some shoes for me (I know, it's incredibly selfish to go buy shoes for myself on her birthday, but she seriously wanted to go!).

I was also a TERRIBLE daughter and didn't take my camera with me and my iPhone was preoccupying a little girl who will meltdown in a restaurant without it (I know, I'm terrible), so no pictures of the birthday girl. Sorry mom. It was a fail.

But just know we had a good day and I hope she enjoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Love your blog, and your little girl is adorable! I have a little girl who is about to turn one next month (yikes!) so I've enjoyed seeing what I'm in for ; )
    http://tammyfantasyland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...