Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Dear Phoebe,
I just can't believe you're one. I can't seem to wrap my mind around the fact that you've been my baby for one whole year. I have seriously loved every moment. Even the days and nights that I've been frustrated with the crying or lack of sleep, I've still loved it. You are the best child a mom could ask for. I know you chose us to be your parents and I can't tell you how truly grateful I am for that. You are so funny. At the moments that I feel like breaking down, you do something crazy that I can't help but laugh at. You're so incredibly smart and it has been a privilege to watch you explore and learn. You are so brave. You try to do everything; especially climbing. Your are so beautiful. You have these big blue eyes, covered by these long thick eyelashes. You have beautiful blonde hair that likes to grow into a thick Mohawk. You are so loving. You give everyone you know hugs and kisses when you see them. You are so WONDERFUL. There's not enough positive words to say how wonderful you are. I love you baby girl and I am so happy to be your mommy. Happy Birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...